Get Us Your Gear – We are located on 53 West Truman Avenue in South Salt Lake, Utah. We are open Monday-Friday by appointment only. Please call 385-202-7196 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment. We can also help you ship your gear to us. We will then professionally photograph, research, and create a listing in our eBay store that will maximize your value and sales.
Watch it Sell – You will be able to watch your auction activity by logging on to your personal online account. We will monitor your auctions daily by answering questions and providing professional customer service.
Get Paid! – When an item has sold we will professionally package and ship to the buyer. You will be notified of all transactions via email and will be paid out for the funds your gear has generated through your preferred payment method.
Commission & Fees
- We are a commission based business, and it is in our best interest to get you top dollar for your items.
- 30% of the first $400, then 15% of the remaining balance, per item
- Bike commission: 15% of the sale price, capped at $600 with a minimum of $150
- There is a minimum commission of $3 per item that applies to items that sell for less than $12
- eBay transaction fees also apply if an item sells on eBay. We have discounted eBay fees at a flat 12.35% of the first $2500, then 2.35% of the remaining balance, including payment processing, so there will not be additional PayPal fees. Standard sellers on eBay are charged 13.25% of the first $7500, then 2.35% of the remaining balance, so we can save you a good amount on fees.
- We charge a $25 fee for labor intensive items over $400 that are picked up because they have not sold or someone has found a local buyer. This applies mainly to bikes, and we cannot end the first 7 day auction unless the consignor is willing to pay the applicable eBay final value fees, as those will be charged to us by eBay.